Thursday, November 24, 2005

Are You Ready For Some Football!!!!!!!!!!!?


Why yes, yes I am, although I'm not sure about our lovely cheerleader friend above. As a cheerleader for the Atlanta Falcons she won't be stuffing the turkey today (although I'm suddenly thinking about stuffing muffins), but instead she'll be hard at work up in Detroit cheering her team on. The Falcons are favored by 3 points and any sane man would give the three and take Atlanta. Not this guy though, see I remember that this day, more than others is tough on birds so I'm takin' the points and gettin outta town. Go Deeetroit!

I'd post another picture of one of the Denver cheerleaders, but I haven't figured out the technology yet....someday I should get me a real blog. At any rate, the late game has the potential to be a doozy! Denver goes against Dallas and the Broncs are favored by three. Something tells me to go with the dog here too, and take the Cowboys and the points. Seems crazy, but then I'm just a wild and crazy guy!

What about my cumulative record you say? Well two tough weeks of 4-10 and 7-9 and moved me to 68-64 against the spread for the season. Not awful, but not up to my standards for excellence other. Lets see if I can get back on track today.

Happy Thanksgiving to all! Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment