Sunday, September 17, 2006

Are You Ready For Some Football?!!!

It's been an exciting weekend here at the Pursuit household. Last night saw Mrs. P and I dining at our favorite local restaurant where we enjoyed a seven course dinner (with wine pairing) that began with an heirloom tomato salad with cilantro sorbet, jalapeno tempera and 25 year old balsamic, and ended with foie gras and molten chocolate cake. Quite the culinary tour!

Michele that was for you.

As for the rest of you, today we finish the weekend with PD2's soccer game followed by NFL football. Is there any wonder why the Fall is my favorite time of year?

The picks for this week are:

Bears -8.5
Falcons -5.5
Raiders +12
Bengals -10
Packers +2
Texans +13.5
Dolphins -6.5
Vikes +1.5
Giants +3
Rams -3
Cards +7
Broncos -10.5
Pats -6
Chargers -11.5
Cowboys -6
Jaguars +1.5

After going 8-8 last week, I'm a little worried about how many points I'm giving up this week, but the boys at the "Pursuit NFL Statistical Pick 'em" lab said I'm good to go so we'll see. If things don't go well, some heads my roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment