Monday, August 2, 2010

Sunday Night Dinner
















So, Sunday dinner this week was something a little light. I've been wanting to do a little gazpacho and grilled fish, and I thought, "why not tonight?" And so it was. Still working the photography thing with my new camera, but these turned out rather well. I also did one of the gazpacho ingredients, but it seems to have dropped off. I'll see if I can add it later.

As for the fish, I did it real simple like. Started with some lovely looking swordfish, used ample salt and pepper (one of the secrets of great grilling) and did for five minutes over a medium hot fire. Usually, I'll add a little alder wood with fish, but for Sunday I kept it real simple. When the fish was done, I gave it a light brush of olive oil, oregano, parsley, lemon and garlic and served. Just perfect.

Update: Gazpacho ingredients added. Man, that was a fine soup!

No comments:

Post a Comment