Tuesday, March 7, 2006

I've Been A Bad Blogger


Sorry for the lack of posts these past few days. A lot goin' on at work, serious tile selection discussions on the remodel (including the ordering of the Toto Urinal), and the nanny broke her leg snow mobiling over jumps which, I guess, seemed like a good idea at the time.

At any rate I'm having a total inability to sit and write, but will definately get something up tomorrow night.

Oh, I suppose I could tell you about a great movie I did manage to see this weekend. I've been reading Pride and Predjudice to PD2 and we finally went to see the movie Saturday night. It was fabulous. Well filmed, well acted, a wonderful love story that is so spot on about human nature...well given the current cultural zeitgueist you have to wonder why they didn't have any men kissin' in it!

At any rate, PD2 and I saw it Saturday night, and then were a little disappointed Sunday when it didn't win one major award; doubly disappointed since I would have loved to see more of Kiera Knightly in that dress! So, I highly recommend the flick, I think it's out in DVD soon, give it a spin and see what you think.

Over and out for now, more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment