Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Mmmmmmmmmmm.....That's Good Cook'in!!!!!


I just love it when two of my main interests intersect to make my life better, and today it happened; cooking and politics came together. In a very big way.

Are you like me? I've been following the manufactured Gitmo controversy with alternating fits of outrage, and amusement. In particular I have been most intrigued with those culturally appropriate meals. As I sit back, and turn on Brit Hume for my daily brainwashing session, I can almost smell the Orange glazed chicken, with rice pilaf and fresh vegetables, or the lemon fish with broccoli...........mmmmmmmmm...........

Apologies, I slipped off there, but who could blame me? As the title says, "that's good cookin"! It seems like such a shame that one must plot to kill Americans, hate Jews, or enslave women to have access to such fine vittles. I mean really, who has the time?

Well, apparently I am not the only one who feels that way. Available now is "The Gitmo Cookbook". Ready for your home use are simple recipes for the meals prepared, cooked and served to the murderous swine (and all those poor innocent mis-understood prisoners that should be returned to their loving families) by our brave American men and women. Even better, you can read about all the good our military is doing in the world, while enjoying a healthy, well balanced meal. Go now and order your own copy.

This stuff sounds so good I wonder if the hand wringers end up successful in their quest to close Gitmo, could we possibly re-open it as a four star spa? This is why it is probably good I'm not in charge down there now. No way could I possibly so accommodating to my Gitmo guests, and frankly my hat is off to our military for their hospitality towards men who in any other situation would be trying to kill them. In fact, if I were in charge, and lets just stipulate that it is probably a good thing that I'm not, I would serve these delicious meals on specially designed Qu'ran placemats!

Via: Malkin Posted by Hello

No comments:

Post a Comment