Wednesday, August 2, 2006

New, From Pursuit Productions

So it seemed like a good idea at the time. An India based hedge fund they said! Spectacular returns on the Mumbai stock exchange they said! Pursuit baby, get in while the gettin' is good!

So I invested. Big time. Next thing I know the fund implodes, I can't find the manager and I receive notice that I am the proud owner of the only surviving asset of the fund; an Indian TV production company. Now, I'm not a well known artist, but I have been known to come up with a few creative bursts, and then there is the whole "from misery comes great art" thing!

Well I can say "lights, camera, action" as well as the next Hadji so what the heck? I give it a whirl. Now that we've wrapped and the movie is "in the can" I'm thinkin' I may have a cult hit here on my hands. I'll let you decide.

Click over on the link and view the trailer to my new Movie of the Week: Passion Pursues Pursuit.

Via Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment