Tuesday, August 8, 2006

A Prediction

I don't really have a horse in this race, or a dog in the fight. None-the-less, I'm kind of hoping Ned Lamont beats Joe Lieberman today as this would most likely spell certain victory for the Republicans in the fall. I say "kind of" only because I've always liked Joe, not so much for his political views as for his image of being a rather decent guy.

So I'd like to make a little prediction. So many in the media and on the left have invested so much in the Lamont candidacy that they are now at the point of seeing what they want to see, not what is really going to happen.......Lieberman will win.

By two % points.

Cries of "stolen election" will follow soon thereafter.

UPDATE: Coming next; Hot Stock Tips From Pursuit! Winners every trade!

Note to Joe: Nobody like Sore Loserman version 1.0, it's unlikely that 2.0 will have much more success

No comments:

Post a Comment