Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Shootin and Fishin


I am off for a couple of days as the title says, to do some shootin and some fishin. No truth to the rumor that I got out of town before Rob read my response to his comments in the last post, by the way! None-the-less, it is probably a prudent move.

While I'm away the indefatigable PDS has agreed to fill-in and share his thoughts on the issues of the day. We're also about to have our own, "very special event" at the Pursuit as Mrs. P has agreed to think about posting something. Ussually when the networks announce a very special event it proves to be something uniquely awful. No worries about that here as I, in virtually everyone's opinion managed to marry up. So, it is with great anticipation that we all will await her first post. Be gentle, despite her suspect taste in men, she really is pretty cool.

That is all for now, by the time you read this I will most likely be headed for my first Manhattan, in a desparate attempt to remove the deep bone shattering chill of the great white north.

See you Monday! Posted by Hello

No comments:

Post a Comment