Wednesday, November 2, 2005

All That's Missing Is A Welcome Mat


Well here is an interesting opportunity, a house AND a bride.

Meet Deborah, not Deb, Debby or Debbie, but Deborah. I like that. Professional, intelligent and quite the comely lass too wouldn't you say? Deborah has a small problem. Despite success in life as a jewelry designer and CEO of her own privately held company, she has failed to find love.

Of course Deborah has looked for love in all of the right places, and from her list, I'd say some of the wrong ones as well. Who can say they haven't been there? Yet Deborah has managed to make lemonade out of life's lemons and now she wants to pour you a long tall glass of blonde....er I mean cool refreshment. Lets let Deborah explain:

The idea of “House With Bride” began while I was contemplating selling my house in Denver, Colorado. Although my company is located in Albuquerque, New Mexico, a few years ago I bought a house in Denver. My life in Albuquerque had solely revolved around my work, and I felt that I needed to make some changes to improve my social life and hopefully meet my “soul mate”.

You might be wondering why I have my listing at $600,000.00 plus myself for bid as “priceless”. First, I estimate the value of the house with furnishings at approximately $600,000.00. When I asked my girlfriends their advice on what I (the “bride”) was worth, most responded that I was “priceless”.


I don't know about you but 6 hundy seems like a pretty good deal to me. I mean lets face it, if things work out you've got the house, the wife, and a steady income stream from the company with a big payout down the road when Deborah has her liquidity event. Crunch the numbers yourself folks, the present value of that stream is far in excess of $600,000. In fact I'd bet there is a viable secondary market if you change your mind down the road!

She doesn't mention it, but I do get the impression that this deal is not open to women, but I wonder, what kind of man is Deborah looking for?

I hope to find that special man, who wants to build a life with me and share this special home with me. Ideally that man is between 40 and 60 years old, is well educated and well spoken, and has a professional career. Since I am the daughter of a minister, spirituality is also important to me. Other important traits include love of travel and adventure, a good conversationalist, and a lover of animals. Although I don’t have children, I do love them, and am very open to the role of “step-mother”. It is important to me that a man be open and caring, kind in words and deeds, spontaneous to a certain extent, and takes pride in his appearance. It also goes without saying that I want to be with a man who is realistic about and committed to a relationship.

Uh, ehem......she didn't say anything about being single did she? To bad my blog is only worth 9 grand!Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment