Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Breakin' The Law, Breakin' The Law!

Well leave it to the nut job wahabis. Just when you think they've got the lunacy bases pretty well covered they find some new depth of insanity to plumb. King Abdullah - and lets pause for the moment to reflect on how far down the bar must be lowered for this dufuss to become a king - has decreed that pictures of women must not be published. I found this out at my pal the Functional Ambivalent's place, but in what can only be interpreted as a desperate cry for help, he links to an old woman in pants!

So, once again, it is up to me to set things right in the world. Don't want women in pants my dear King? Well look up there! Or here, and here and here and here!

Heh. Got him good eh?

Oh, and Tom, I'm thinkin' this might be for you. Actually, that really works for me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment