Friday, April 8, 2005

Lawn Mowing Ingredients: Ice, Gin, Tonic.....Robomower


As my sabatical continues, I've taken the decision to mow my own lawn this summer - something I haven't done in almost 10 years. I don't mind the task, and a friend of mine who reads the blog from time to time (but never comments, the wuss) finds lawn mowing to be a zen like experience. While, I'm not sure I would go that far, I guess folks get their kicks in all sorts of ways, as Manties have shown us.

The biggest problem with lawn mowing for me, is that I have a lot of it. Not enough to get one of those cool riders, but too much to really get done in anything less than a couple of hours. So I ran into the Robomower over at Instapundit, and I'm thinking my problem is solved. Mix up a batch of gin and tonics, put some pork shoulder in the smoker, and let the Robomower do its thing!

Life is good. Posted by Hello

No comments:

Post a Comment