Friday, April 8, 2005

Oh....My......God!

I hate to steal this one from my brother in blogging, Tom over at the Functional Ambivalent, but it fits in so well with one of our recurring themes over here: The feminization of the American male, which some have stubbornly insisted on interpreting as homoeroticism.

Sickos.

Speaking of which, check this site out. Underwear for the man who wants to wear his wife's undies, but is too timid to do it, and apparently believes that nobody will notice he is a bit of a girly man if he wears Manties. People, this has got to stop. First it was the Murse, now its frilly underwear. No wonder the Islamic nutburgers want to kill us. Hell, they might just be putting us out of our misery!

I'll be back in a bit, I need to go chop a tree down or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment