Saturday, January 22, 2005

NFL Championship Picks

Well I'm at it again. Few of you are probably aware of my almost psychic ability to predict NFL outcomes. Yes, its true that the NFL has begged me not to reveal my picks as their eerie accuracy would truly call into question the integrity of the league. Here with my picks



Pats vs. Steelers:

As many of you know, I have loved the Steelers since the days of the Immaculate Reception. When I was young I dreamed of being Jack Hamm, L.C. Greenwood, Dwight White and Mean Joe Greene, all rolled into one. So it is with heavy heart that I tell you that the Pats will win this one by 8 points.



Falcons vs. Eagles:

This is easy. The falcons will never make it to the big game. Frankly its a miracle they've gotten this far. Inspite of the fact that the Eagles have a disturbing history of blowing the NFC Championship game, their destiny this year is to lose to the Pats in the big one. Eagles by 4.



By the way, if you rely on these picks to gamble any portion of your net worth, well then you're an idiot who deserves what's coming to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment