Wednesday, March 16, 2005

A Public Plea - Only You Can Help........

........Particularly if you are an employed screen writer. Allow me to explain.

My life long ambition is to be in the movies. Ok, that might be overstating the case. ONE OF my life long ambitions is to be in the movies. Specifically, I want to be the guy that comes across a bad scene and say, "Oh...my...God....THEY'RE ALL DEAD!!!"

Now here is the catch:

I have absolutely no experience. None. Negatory, nada.

What's more; I am extremely unlikely to get any experience. None-the-less, if you are now, or will be at some time in the future casting a movie, and require just the right "oh...my...God...THEY'RE ALL DEAD!!!", well I will guarantee that I have the chops to deliver.

One more thing. I'm not particularly religious about this either. If you want a "HOLY SHIT....WHAT HAPPENED?!" I'm good. Although truthfully I think the "Oh...my...God....THEY'RE ALL DEAD!!!" bit really works well. Perhaps we could compromise on a "oh my god, oh my God, oh my God.......THEY'RE ALL DEAD!!!", or even a "DEAD, DEAD, DEAD I tell you....THEY'RE ALL DEAD!!!"

Really I'm easy. No preening artiste here. Just a guy with no talent and no experience ready to deliver the goods.

Now.... get busy.....write the scene, and give me a call. In the meantime, I think I'll have a cocktail.

No comments:

Post a Comment